RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-April-Template Challenge-Sea Blue

Lynn Grieveson-April-Template Challenge-Sea Blue
RJMJ, Apr 15, 2018
Description:
Thanks For The Lovely Template...I Had Fun Using It!...Eventhough I Don't Do Too Many White Space Layouts I Guess This One It Sort Of Like That...I'm Not Used To Using Paper With The Majority Being White But I Liked The Way The Paper Looked So Much That I Mirrored The Top Part & Blended It In To Match The Bottom So They Looked The Same...The Paint In The Corner Of The Paper Looked Great With My Color Combo Of Mostly Blues/Brown & Yellow...I Started With The Template Parts After I Placed My Photos (3) Blended Together & I Moved Them Slightly More To The Right To Coincide With The Background Paper Design...I Took The White Frame From The Template & Used It To Accent The Featured Photo In My Layout...I Used The Worth Remembering WA & Kept The Stamp Look In The Lower Right Corner(I Just Replaced It With The One From The Kit That I Was Using) & I Kept The Button But Recolored It Slightly & Smalled It Down...I Also Kept The Idea Of The Border In The Right Upper Corner Replacing The Template Piece With The Matching Torn Paper Piece From The Kit I Was Using & Once Again Kept The Button...I Put In The 2 Borders But Recolored Them Yellow To Match My Layout Colors...I Also Kept The Word Today & Placed It On Top Of The 3 Photo Lot But Instead Of Journaling Like The Template I Went With Multiple WA's To Emphasize My Theme & Subject...And Lastly...I Added A Big Paint Cluster Behind The Photos For A Pop Of Color & Placed A Large Banner Beneath The 3 Photo Lot & Tucked In A Torn Piece Of Paper In Behind That & To Keep The Continuity Going With The Banner I Added A Banner Piece To Each Side Of The Photo Lot One Above The Other To Give Proper Balance To The Photos & Banner...

*For My Sea Blue Layout-I Used*

*Brand New Day & Sometimes Prickly-Both Kits By Lynn Grieveson
LynnG, wvsandy and Rikki like this.
    • fanon
      very beautiful page. !!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MiekSter
      I love the blending of pictures! You really did a great job, I love it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wow! So cool and such a wonderful creative take on this. Love it :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I think you may get selected as the "blending queen." Another striking layout.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Absolutely LOVE the blending on those photos! It could easily be a romantic Nicholas Spark's movie poster! Brilliant design!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is truly amazing. Beautiful work.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • fanon
      i am back....I love the blending and the choice of color !! Very beautiful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      I Just Wanted To Say A Big Thank You To All Of You!...Such Wonderful Words Of Positivity & Kindness!...Brings A Big Smile To My Face,Warms My Heart & Helps My Creative MOJO So Much!...:beat :heartlub :love
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    503.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).