jenn mccabe

loving life

loving life
jenn mccabe, May 18, 2017
Description:
May Challenge freebie template from Gaelle
Blue Skies Elements & Papers | Pink Reptile Designs
Cattitude Elements & Papers | Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel, amandaresende, JenEm and 2 others like this.
    • Rikki
      Oh, I LOVE the blue, yellow and green, so lively and at the same time tranquil. Those little butterfly stickers are too cute.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is gorgeous. I love the colors and the layers. Such a bright and happy page.
    • gduncan
      Wow! I totally love your page! The colors in the photos are perfect with the kits you chose. Gorgeous!!!
    • JenEm
      Love, love, love the colors of this, Jenn. They show off your photo's so beautifully. The little bird on your journaling is too cute. Love!
    • amandaresende
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOW I MISS THIS ONE???????????? simply PERFECTION, Jenn!!!!! LOVE the doodles and paints! great colors and composition! I made some 12x12 pages and I'm missing our 8,5x11 already :P
    • jenn mccabe
      @amandaresende - I flip flop back and forth between 8.5x11 and 12x12 (even when I do real paper scrapping - so weird - I don't know why?!) lol but thank you - always thrilled to have you, my forever scrap idol comment on my pages! :bk
    • LynnZant
      What gorgeous photos and just love all the texture on the papers that you've used. Beautiful page of the great outdoors!
    • MrsPeel
      your creativity is such that I look at this page and is a new, amazingly awesome version of the template and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! I know is for a good cause, but I wish you were scrapping more....your pages are always an incentive, a wonderful inspiration and delight for the heart!!!!!!!! And this reminds me I promise you a page for next, so I am of to make it!!!! LOL
      Also need to catch up with you. LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU dearly!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    May 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: