klee73010

Loved you Then, Love you Still

Loved you Then, Love you Still
klee73010, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Font: The Frog; Summer Garden template by Sara Gleason; Carpe Diem collab bundle by Studio Basic and Little Butterfly Wings

Journaling:
I truly enjoy looking at pictures of you then and comparing them to now. It's hard to see the minor changes and subtle differences when I see you every day, so it comes as sort of a shock when I compare the photos and suddenly you're different. In this photo from two years ago, you were doing silly things with your hair to make us laugh, and you were sidetracking yourself because you were struggling to write on your chalkboard. In the photo from now, you're smiling to show off how your hair is, and your toothless grin - and you were sidetracking us from your sassy attitude moments before. No longer do you struggle to write, in fact you are excelling with all your school work. These days our struggle is sarcasm and attitude, which you clearly learned from your parents (and probably mostly your mother!). I love how you put together your outfits and how you still want to see everyone smile. 2 years ago, that may have been with a silly dance or hair style... now, you're learning to make people smile with jokes and wit. I am glad you are smart, and love to read. When I look back in a couple years and see more differences still, I will also enjoy the little reminders of how cute and spunky you were. I loved you then, I love you still... always have and always will.
weaselwatchr and chastml like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Beautiful then and now!! Such sweet photos and I adore the journaling!! This is a really fun page!! I love that border!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).