LOVE
carrie1977, Jan 23, 2018
Description:
Everyday Flair, Handwritten | Everyday, Little Moments Pocket Cards, Elements and Papers by Amber LaBau

Fiddlesticks No. 27 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
bbymks5 likes this.
    • sm_amber
      SUPER awesome page, Carrie! I love the layering of the papers and all that fun embellishing around the photo. What a great memory!! Thank you!! :D
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Serena
      This is sooo fun! Her reaction is GREAT! I love the flower clusters and the journaling!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      How fun is that photo!! This is such a super cool page! So sorry for your loss, she looks like an amazing woman!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      LOL! I knew what that expression was before I read the journaling!! I love it! I love that red striped paper with everything else being circles, it really stands out!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Great capture of expression!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • lealawson
      This cracks me up! My Gramma eats like a bird, so I totally get this! Such a great page, and I love the paint splatters!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • GlazeFamily3
      What an awesome tribute and such a happy memory. Beautiful page!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo, and great scrap for your family story.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • NancyP
      Fabulous photo! Thanks for my chuckle of the day! The red stripe paper looks so good next to the black pattern paper. Love the white splatter in the background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).