gduncan, Apr 22, 2017
Description:
KIT: My Tribe by Amber LaBau
Get it Here: https://the-lilypad.com/store/My-Tribe-Kit.html
TEMPLATE: Blog Challenge freebie by Amber LaBau
Also used Newsletter Freebie: Good Vibes Part 1 by Amber LaBau
Lynnette and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Glenda!!!!!!! I am so SOOOOOOO happy seeing you scrapping here my lovely!!!!!!!! I really really REALLY have missed you so so much.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't very well health wise in the past few month so writing didn't figure in my main urgent to do things but we NEED to catch up!!!! this page is amazing, (as you always have done!!!) love how you composed with Amber's awesome stuff and the photos are gorgeous!!!!!
      Lets see if we can catch up at some point so we talk live on Skype or Facebook chat!!! Huge huge huggzzz !!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Serena
      This is lovely, I really like the pop of pizazz in the corner up there and the whitespace you've used!
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so pretty!! Sweet photos and I love the patterns you chose for the banners. Lovely work!!
    • sm_amber
      This is just lovely! The contrast of the light background with darker elements and papers on top is really great, and of course the photos are darling.. thank you so much for playing along! :D
    • carrie1977
      Really beautiful layout...love all of the black and white with the small addition of yellow. So great!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    gduncan
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).