dotcomkari

Love Yoooou!

Love Yoooou!
dotcomkari, Mar 17, 2018
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings: Feb 18" M3 Add Ons, June 2016 M3 Add Ons, Young at Heart
CD: Paint Stroke Chatter Sentiments
Dawn Inskip: Focus Ephemera Stacks and Frames
Kristin Cronin Barrow: Little Everyday Moments
Mommyish: Paper Ephemera
Heather Joyce: The Beckys

In the past two years I have had my share of ups and downs. Hellos and goodbyes. Triumphs and failures and those uncertainties. But what never wavered was you. Regardless of what was happening around me, there you were in the center, my very best fur-friend and lifeline. Giving me something tangible to hold onto. Keeping me grounded, whole and balanced. Just the fact that you exist makes life so much better. You make everyday easier just by being a part of it. Because of you, I set out on a whole new life path and along the way learned that I am capable of more than I ever thought possible. Thank you.
    • jazzmatazz
      What a lovely tribute to such a wonderful furry friend! What a beautiful dog, too! I feel the same way about my two German Shepherds. I LOVE your layering on the LO. It is beautifully done. I can never figure out how to use those fasteners you have on the photo (the circles and string); you used them perfectly. Lovely LO!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    177.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).