Serena

Love To Write

Love To Write
Serena, Apr 13, 2017
Description:
My layout for the Random Challenge, you can play along here!

Credits:

Allison Pennington -

Notebook: Elements
Notebook: Patterns & Backgrounds

Emily Merritt Paper Strip Templates & Paper block templates 1.

Font: Playfair Display

Photo by me.

Thank you for looking! :D
    • norton94
      Love the emphasis of your words with color - brilliant page
      Serena likes this.
    • fanon
      I love all these little squares and the way you have succeeded in putting your picture in value
      Serena likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the journaling and how you used colour to add emphasis. And I love all the little squares of patterned papers. Wonderful page!
      Serena likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Serena likes this.
    • Rikki
      I am glad Mylinn pointed this one out. I love how you did the journaling and how you used the squares with the one paper on the left. Lovely page!
      Serena likes this.
    • amandaresende
      this is SO SO SO awesome! LOVE all the squares and how you did the journaling! I'm also in love with that alpha! girl, I miss Emily Merritt's stuff so much :(
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @amandaresende I miss her too. :( I'm glad I still have what I do. When I came back it was JUST in time for Vinnie Pearce to retire too. A LOT of designers I knew and liked retired while I was gone. I was VERY grateful to come here and find some of my faves still up and going!
    • chloe_digiscrap
      Stunning! I love the gorgeous pic and all the irregular paper bits! Your journaling is beautiful and beautifully created, too!
      Serena likes this.
    • ira25
      This layout is gorgeous!
      Serena likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is gorgeous! I love the mosaic effect created by the paper tiles, and the creative way you have highlighted parts of your journaling. Congrats on the well-deserved Froggy Favorite!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).