Love This Life
Dalis, Apr 10, 2017
Description:
credits: Love This Life Template by Sahlin Studio, Kindred | Kit by Sahlin Studio, Me and You | Kit by Sahlin Studio, Crush Layer Styles (POLKA DOT TITLE) by Mommyish
sahlink and orkan like this.
    • Amson
      What a darling. We have 2 rescue greyhounds and these eyes just remind me so much of our Zsazsa. Love the design. Just perfect.
    • Dalis
      @Amson NO WAY! That is Cici that wanted to go in a car ride but didn't understand that daddy was going in his motorcycle. If you look at the top right picture you can see Annie our brindle.
    • Amson
      @Dalis Two is perfect. Ours are Roseanna (black) and Zsazsa (Blonde). Our zz girl is now 13 with bad arthritis after years of racing but loves her life just day by day. We rescued her 5 1/2 years ago. She is my shadow. Roseanna is a typical teenager at 3. :-) Give your babies a hug from me.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Amson awwww, so glad to know that they have a loving family with you guys. Cici is 4.5 and we rescued her 2 years ago (she is the fawn), Annie is 3.5 and we rescued her a year ago. She is very VERY vocal and sneaks in bed when we have thunderstorms, Cici sneaks in bed every time my daughter sneaks in bed. Cici and my daughter Bianca is like two human siblings. You wouldn't believe the sibling rivalry they have. LOL!!!
      Amson likes this.
    • bellbird
      i keep seeing this template and it always looks fantastic and i love your use of the vellum-y polka but those big eyes got me from the gallery - your heart (and your bed from the last comment) sounds very full!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @bellbird Bed gets really crowded during thunderstorms, LOL!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).