Miss Becki...

Love Story

Love Story
Miss Becki..., Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Made for MOC6, day 31 using "Afternoon in the Park" by Etc by Danyale. Label font is Caflish Script Pro, and title font is Signature of the Ancient. Photos are of my parents.

Text... "I once heard a pastor say that it's a good thing you don't know what you're getting into before you enter the ministry, and I think marriage may be the same way. When my parents married on June 19, 1971, I'm sure they had no idea the ups and downs, struggles and triumphs that would lie before them. The three children they would raise, the church they would pastor, the jobs, the homes, the adventures... the richer and poorer, sickness and health. In 2010 my mom had a significant stroke and since then has been confined to a wheelchair, unable to walk, communicate clearly and care for herself. My dad cares for her so lovingly and patiently. There are so many photos of the two of them through the years, but I think my favorite is the one on the right... that's the true love story."
    • sbee
      Beautiful layout. Love the story, made me tear up. Such a wonderful testament to your parent's love for each other. :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Miss Becki...
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    364.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).