StefanieS

Love-it-here

Love-it-here
StefanieS, Mar 25, 2017
Description:
I used Find Peace kit, Hester kit, A stitch in time lengths, Countless Templates all by Lynn Grieveson Designs.
MrsPeel, KarenB and LynnG like this.
    • Celeste
      ooh the paint and colors here are fab. the angles with the filmstrips are perfection. it's a really great design too!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      love your page here Stefanie and congrats on your first Jewelry party! Looks like you had a fun time! Love the stitched down photos and the negative frame layered underneath... wow you are quick as a bunny.. the photo is from today!! :) Lovely challenge page!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • BevG
      Love how you mixed up the template! I especially love the colors you used and those 2 papers at the top.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? as usual, with every page of yours, the whole thing is perfect. It ticks all the boxes more than amazing, love the way you stitched the vertical photo, your layering is delightful, those super gorgeous layered papers and the paints as a matt for the journaling...all make my heart sing!!!! I take it Gina is the girl who make the jewelry? super gorgeous page as always, Stefanie!!!!!
      Apologies for the lateness in getting here- Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).