Sharon-Dewi

Little Monkey

Little Monkey
Sharon-Dewi, Mar 30, 2018
Description:
For this layout I used Valorie Wibbens' "Banana Cake" kit and a template from Lynn Grieveson's "Love is here" template kit.

I made this layout for the B/W Technique Slow Scrap challenge.
I used the black and white adjustment layer to get the contrast in the black and white that I wanted and then painted the mask of that layer to leave the banana colored. Now the focus is on my little nephew and the banana he is eating and not on the busy couch with cushions in the background and the bright (read: eye-hurting) colored drinking cup.
    • cfile
      oh my goodness.. this is absolutely adorable! I love all the monkey elements and that sweet paper plus the ribbon and buttons.. the journaling is precious, but oh my.. that photo is priceless! I love your black and white and then the masking out to keep the color in the banana! your black and white is sharp and really great!! What a precious page! Thank you for playing along with the technique slow scrap!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is great! Love the colored banana.
    • fanon
      this is adorable. I love all
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    947.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).