jenn mccabe

Lights Camera Action

Lights Camera Action
jenn mccabe, Jan 10, 2018
Description:
For MOC Day 8 | Bingo (Column "N")

these products are 50% off today SOSN sale:
Movie Time | Elements, Movie Time | Pocket Cards, & Movie Time | Papers (Collab with Meg) | Sabrina's Creations
Life Is Amazing {Dressed Down} | Fiddle Dee Dee

and these are from the store:
Stick With Me Elements (doily) | Sabrina's Creations
Little Bunny Elements (2 flower stickers) | Allison Pennington
MPM Jan 17 : Diary Layer Styles (title & arrows) | Mommyish
If Only Elements (arrow - style applied) | Pink Reptile Designs
The Branch font
    • norton94
      Love your page and that photo! Your b&w photo treatment is soooo perfect for this topic and seems to work so well with these colors.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love the vibe of this layout and b/w picture!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is so cool! I love the neutral colors with the pops of yellow. I may or may not be borrowing this idea! LOVE IT!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Ga_L
      love it ! great picture treatment.
    • tammybean004
      Your b&w photo and tone of page reminds me of olden day movies. Really cool page, Jenn!
    • londoncuppa
      This is fantastic, Jenn. I wish I had your amazing composition skills. You just might be my favorite all-time scrapper. Love it!
    • jenn mccabe
      @londoncuppa you sure know how to make a girl's day. :beat:heartlub:beat:happyhugthank you for your sweet comment! xoxo
    • Shivani
      This is truly fantastic!!!! You layouts are always a treat to the eyes! Beautiful composition!!! Love the shadowing on that perforated paper on the side, the title and the slightly tilted paper strip at the bottom. Brilliant touches throughout the page!!! Thanks for playing BINGO with me!!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Shivani
      This is truly fantastic!!!! You layouts are always a treat to the eyes! Beautiful composition!!! Love the shadowing on that perforated paper on the side, the title and the slightly tilted paper strip at the bottom. Brilliant touches throughout the page!!! Thanks for playing BINGO with me!!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Shivani
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).