Life

Life
wvsandy, Jun 23, 2018
Description:
Rebecca McMeen, Tansy_Teagarden
Li Li Wee. June Freebie

"
The last words of Steve Jobs -
I have come to the pinnacle of success in business.
In the eyes of others, my life has been the symbol of success.
However, apart from work, I have little joy. Finally, my wealth is simply a fact to which I am accustomed.
At this time, lying on the hospital bed and remembering all my life, I realize that all the accolades and riches of which I was once so proud, have become insignificant with my imminent death.
In the dark, when I look at green lights, of the equipment for artificial respiration and feel the buzz of their mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of my approaching death looming over me.
Only now do I understand that once you accumulate enough money for the rest of your life, you have to pursue objectives that are not related to wealth.
It should be something more important:
For example, stories of love, art, dreams of my childhood.
No, stop pursuing wealth, it can only make a person into a twisted being, just like me.
God has made us one way, we can feel the love in the heart of each of us, and not illusions built by fame or money, like I made in my life, I cannot take them with me.
I can only take with me the memories that were strengthened by love.
This is the true wealth that will follow you; will accompany you, he will give strength and light to go ahead.
Love can travel thousands of miles and so life has no limits. Move to where you want to go. Strive to reach the goals you want to achieve. Everything is in your heart and in your hands.
What is the world's most expensive bed? The hospital bed.
You, if you have money, you can hire someone to drive your car, but you cannot hire someone to take your illness that is killing you.
Material things lost can be found. But one thing you can never find when you lose: life.
Whatever stage of life where we are right now, at the end we will have to face the day when the curtain falls.
Please treasure your family love, love for your spouse, love for your friends...
Treat everyone well and stay friendly with your neighbours.
"
    • MiekSter
      Beautiful speech... and SO true, beautiful how you've used this on your page
      wvsandy likes this.
    • marijke
      Gorgeous page! Great speech ... love the dress of your doll!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What moving words by Steve Jobs. Great wisdom to live by. I LOVE your lady! It looks like you braided her hair! The butterflies are "woven into her hair". Love the soft browns and beiges you used.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • wombat146
      Oh Sandy this is sensational! LOVE the autumn colours you chose and how you decorated her! The added words from Steve Jobs adds such a poignant and stirring texture your page as well! Beautifully crafted and thought out!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Sandy, love the gorgeous art doll and the inspiring words by Steve Jobs on your fabulous page!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Dalis
      Sandy, this is breath taking and just a gorgeous piece of art!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Sandy!! Congrats on your "POP" :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      So moving! I am glad you are spreading Mr Jobs words of neighborly love. It is truly a reminder to enjoy what little time we have here on this Earth. To love and to be kind. I am so glad you received the POP so that these sentiments can be spread and read by many.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • norton94
      Congrats on TLP POP - well deserved! Such a great quote to preserve... very true and moving.
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Jun 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).