ninigoesdigi

Letter to my Granny

Letter to my Granny
ninigoesdigi, Nov 5, 2017
Description:
I lost my granny in October and I felt the need to scrap her photos and the letter I wrote for her funeral. Little by little it will hopefully feel less painful and only good memories of her will remain.

Credits :

Love Lives Here | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs for BYOC November 2017 ONLY @ THE LILYPAD
Love Lives Here | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs for BYOC November 2017 ONLY @ THE LILYPAD
Love Lives Here | Tape by Pink Reptile Designs for BYOC November 2017 ONLY @ THE LILYPAD

Mix It Up Templates 6 by Scrapping With Liz for BYOC November 2017 ONLY @ THE LILYPAD

Font : Greatesque Brush Script + Traveling Typewriter
Scrapping with Liz and lorieh like this.
    • cfile
      oh Nini, I am so so sorry for your loss of your Grandmother. She was a beautful woman. I am so glad you scrapped this. The soft colors and love that exudes from your page is so tender and sweet. I can tell you with time the good times and memories do remain. You still will remember and wish she was with you, but you will smile and remember and that will give you the heart hug you need. This is just beautiful!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Such a beautiful tribute. I love the colors & the B&W photos are beautiful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    ninigoesdigi
    Date:
    Nov 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).