cfile

Let it Snow (MOC6 day 4 1/4/18 photography)

Let it Snow   (MOC6 day 4 1/4/18 photography)
cfile, Jan 4, 2018
Description:
Method 4: Framing in Composition: This photo will have an object in the foreground that frames or highlights your subject. This will help set the scene and draw the viewer into the image.
----------------------------
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs | It's Cold Outside - Elements
Sabrina Creations | On the Agenda - WA
Sabrina Creations | Sparkle On - Papers
font: Vani
Electra, sabrinavc, KarenB and 3 others like this.
    • *gina*
      love your fantastic page and the view from the window
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      Great view from your window. What are you doing indoors ? Go out there and take photos while it lasts LOL. BTW love your understated little snowflake !
      cfile likes this.
    • amandac
      FABULOUS Christa! I love that great photo and am just super jelly of your snow! Its hot as hades her in Oz :). Great job with this challenge!!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Vivi, it is still dark out (6:41am here) and it is still snowing.. we are in a blizzard.. supposed to snow for another 5 hours, so I will get out there.. Hubby just went out to brush/shovel off the porch and starting on the walk way. I say leave it.. we aren't going anywhere! LOL Will go out later. Thanks re my Window photo!
    • cfile
      @amandac ha ha Amanda re being so hot down under. This snow is rare for us.. we typically only get a dusting if that. We haven't had snow like this in years.. everything comes to a standstill as we don't have all the equipment for snow removal as it is not a common thing here. They salted and sanded the main roads but the way it is blowing (60 mph winds which is a lot) and the snow/icing roads it is nice to look at as long as you are indoors! Thank you re my photo and take on the challenge. I still can't believe I took the photo and then opened my laptop to check the challenge and I had already taken it!! UMM if only I could do that with lottery nmbers Ha Ha!
      amandac likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? you shine, as usual, originality, wonderful composition, elegance and everything I can think of all over!!!!!!!! love the POV of the photo, I dont think I have seen any yet on the choice of framing, fabulous in every little pixel!!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you Cynthia! Still snowing now :) hugs a bunch thank you for your comment and so glad to have you back :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is stunning Christa! Love the neutral colors and using the window to frame the photo with a silhouette look... Brilliant! LOVE THIS!
      cfile likes this.
    • rchansen
      Only a scrapbooker thinks to grab their camera so early in the morning to catch a shot like this. What a beautiful page, Christa!!
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • ashleywb
      This is stunning! Love, love, love the photo and the b&w you used to scrap it.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).