Serena

Lemon And Honey

Lemon And Honey
Serena, Mar 15, 2017
Description:
I wanted to do a page that looked like I was at my desk creating and have been wanting to scrap this photo of Bell for awhile. :)

Credits:

Allison Pennington -

Honey: Patterns & Backgrounds
Honey: Embellishments
Summer Catch

One Little Bird:

Shadow Like Me

Font: 1942 Report

Thank you for looking!
n33, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • StefanieS
      This is so creative, love the feeling of your desk while creating, perfectly done. Stunning and light with happy embellies.
      Serena likes this.
    • Sokee
      I love how you have created this! beautiful!
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      This is so cute!! I love lemon bars!!
      Serena likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my!!!!!!!!! LOve LOVE love your whole entire gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make time to come stop in more but I love the way your scrapping head thinks, I only saw the thumbnails and I am already in LOVE!!!!! this is extremely beautiful, absolutely Gorgeous, the photo is awesome, super well captured and what an amazing crop, plus the locating of the journaling within the waves is awesome!!!!! more so....Sarita my daughter A;ways LOVED lemons!!!!! everything lemon flavored, I always thought it was because of our roots/culture, my parents are from Syria, all the Arabic food is either made with lots of lemon , or you add lemon on the table!!! Even more so....when they went InterRailing with her friends in Europe, they had a tatoo made...a lemon!!!!! LOL oh so so cool to get to know you better!!!!! I dont think I have welcomed you officially as I wasn;t well and I tend to keep away from the forums, so, even though I see you are feeling at home already: Welcome to the family!!!!! will be back tomorrow to stop in more pages!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      Thank you so much ladies! I worked hard, so I'm glad to know it came across!!

@MrsPeel This filled me with soooo much warmth, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I'm so glad to meet you as well! :D I hope you continue to feel better and know all too well the staying away thing!
    • dancingJaye
      Love the idea behind your layout being just completed on your desk...what a fantastic idea! The photo and element placement and journaling is just fantastic and I LOVE the story!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      ^.^!! Thank you!! I'm glad it came across, I was afraid it looked cheesy! LOL! Yay!! Happy dance!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).