KarenW

Lake Burley Griffin

Lake Burley Griffin
KarenW, Aug 14, 2017
Juliestcyr and Gary Oxlade like this.
    • bellbird
      it's not often here i can go 'hey! been there!' but i totally said that in my brain while i was cruising the gallery just now! great capture of the rainbow, isn't water plus light plus some mathematical angle work just magic!? love the combo of the map paper and all the soft brushwork!
      KarenW likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Ah, the good old bridge-to-bride walk! One of my favourites. I love the way you've used the map as background paper.
      KarenW likes this.
    • Sokee
      That photograph is stunning! That rainbow! Love the twine on the side of your photograph!
      KarenW likes this.
    • Gary Oxlade
      Fantastic page Karen, well captured photo
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenB
      That map as a bg is so cool! And that photo is Wow! Beautiful looking place and the rainbow looks magical. Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge :)
      KarenW likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautiful shot! I love the idea of the map too! I don't think we ever did that walk when we lived in Canberra. I didn't realise that's where you are (unless you were just visiting?) We used to live in Chifley and then (the cheaper part!) of Yarralumla.
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenW
      @LynnG we are just in Curtin, so not far from either of those suburbs. I still love living here..
      LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
      @KarenW It was a challenging time in our lives (brand new first baby, knew NO-ONE there, I was not working etc) plus Canberra was still a little more of a work in progress in those days so my memories are not great. I should come back for a visit and give it another go :agree
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenW
      @LynnG We did Queanbyan that way - it's tough - we were lucky that a lot of our uni friends had moved here, it is a hard place to get to know people until your kids get to school. There are direct flights from Wellington now - easy visit now - and I'm happy to tour guide you around!
      LynnG likes this.
    • LynnG
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    402.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).