MrsPeel

Keeping it Together { June 2016 Version!}

Keeping it Together { June 2016 Version!}
MrsPeel, Jun 18, 2016
Description:
it seems to me that is an ongoing thing for some of us, the keeping it together thing... I got some amazing words of compliment here from some people I admire hugely and it brought that thread we have been talking about validation and such to mind: someone said they need to be happy to scrap... I did mention that I do not necessarily, plus I think the best pages I have ever made have been when I am at the most intense fight for life's essentials... thanks you so so much to you all who support me daily, for without all this love and encouragement, advice and presences (even if we don;'t talk too often, you know who you are) for it would be virtually impossible to keep it together...or even just being. Also thanks to the AWESOME designers who make the M3, for this is what inspired this page: Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne Marie, Nancie Rowe Janitz & Paula Kesselring: NEW RELEASE : M3 Mixed Media Monthly Subscription June 2016 : Organic/Growth/Thrive Main Kit. You can also find HERE the M3 Add Ons, and if you are not subscribed yet (WHY????!!!! LOL) you can do so HERE!!!! Thanks so much for looking/commenting or liking!!!