KAPOH

Just-Do-It

Just-Do-It
KAPOH, Feb 14, 2018
Description:
This is an ATC. I used a phrase (Just Do It) instead of a word. I've been watching the winter Olympics and that phrase came to mind when I thought back 4 years ago to the games in Sochi. My favorite figure skaters, Meryl Davis and Charlie White, became the first ice dancers from the United States to win Olympic gold. They had won EVERYTHING for two years prior to those Olympics. I was so calm watching them compete in Russia. I just said to myself that all they had to do was what they had been doing for two years and they would become Olympic Champions. No one was better. All they had to do was "just do it," and THEY DID! To all of the athletes competing these few weeks - have fun and JUST DO IT! CREDITS: RINGS: clipart; KITS: Brilliant by Allison Pennington, Sara Gleason, Sabrina Dupre Designs; FONTS: Porcelain; Please Write Me A Song
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    457px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).