Serena

Just Be You Circle

Just Be You Circle
Serena, Jun 6, 2018
Description:
My page for our June Random Challenge found here!

Credits:

Paula Kesselring: Watercolour Bits {Stamps #1} (50% off today 6/6/18!)
Watercolour Bits {Circle #1} (Also on sale!!)

Little Butterfly Wings: Stay Golden (papers)
Stay Golden (alpha)

Just Jaimee: Tiny Joy Kit - June BYOC 2018

Mommyish: CU/PU - Shadow Styles + Separate The Shadow Action

Thank you for looking! :dance2
    • ArmyGrl
      I think whats super cool about your layout, is the little bug in the center on the circle makes the entire LO look like a clock. On accident or purpose, I don't know...but it adds a layer of symbology to the completed piece (that I absolutely adore). Thank you for joining me in the June Random Challenge!!! :dancebun
      Serena likes this.
    • willimena
      Love your design choices - the paint spatters and the scribbly circle and the repeated hearts - just perfect!
      Serena likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love this ... love the splashes of color behind each photo to make them stand out !!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @ArmyGrl Eeeeeeee!!! I am HUUUUUGE into symbology. This one I was trying to portray how she's changed over the year but then in the end decided to leave off the journaling because it just sounded over done and bleh. But I left everything else, so I'm really surprised you caught on to that! The butterfly was supposed to be facing the H and a little after to symbolize that she's starting in "uncharted" territory but that she'd "find herself" as she went. (the letters) and in the end she'd come right back to being the amazing kid she is. I was worried when I took the journaling off it wouldn't be recognizable anymore but I liked the elements. :) THANK YOU for "seeing" my work and really seeing.
    • fanon
      i love all in this page !!!!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    482.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).