For the February 2018 Inspiration Challenge - Combine 2 challenges from MOC6

I chose to combine Day 25 - Art Doll & Day 28 - Inside A Shape

Bree by Rebecca McMeen
Art Journal Doll Templates by Tangie Baxter
Mermaid Life by ForeverJoy Designs
Sprinkles v 43 by Valorie Wibbens
Albus Paper Pack by Sara Gleason
Metal Brads & Backs by Just Jaimee
weaselwatchr, MrsPeel, Rikki and 2 others like this.
    • Nightshadow
      Oh wow...this looks great. Love the art doll in the triangle and the banner she is holding. It looks fabulous against the worn wooden background.
    • cfile
      this is awesome! I can see this being painted on a piece of beach drift wood and being hung on the wall of a beach hut or in the decor of a beach house!! This is terrific and I love how you mixed the two challenges. That background chipped wood is perfect! Fantastic!! Your page is a February Froggy Favorite!
    • redplaid3
      Oh, she's beautiful and the shape is perfect for this. Well done.
    • MrsPeel
      absolutely awesome!!!!!!! glad Christa Froggy Faved!!!!! gorgeous doll, amazing elegance and brilliant thinking with the inside shape!!!!! gorgeous!!!!! glad to have you back!!!![​IMG]
    • jk703
      Wonderful page, and congrats on the FF, Brynn! I love the white wood BG with teh green mermaid and triangle! Very catching for the eye! Gorgeous!
    • keepscrappin
      There's so much to love about this. The triangle for the mermaid, the wood, the banner... well everything!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Brynn Marie
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).