MrsPeel

JUnkDanGeR

JUnkDanGeR
MrsPeel, Jun 6, 2018
Description:
***from the SOSN 50% OFF/half price today ONLY****
don't miss this awesome NEW RELEASE from Etc by Danyale that is half price today!!!! this is supposed to be a mini kit, but is so great, I only used two flowers and a bow from the main kit elements (which you can also get half price today only on SOSN)
Etc by Danyale: Not Quite a Mr Mini Kit
also on SOSN and from Etc by Danyale:
Not Quite a Mr Elements - Not Quiet a Mr Papers & Not Quite a Mr Journal Cards
All are half price today only!!!

Also here: Miss Fish Templates: Story Time Template.

The journaling is, obviously, about junk food, Thing with us is, itr seems there is no escape from it...
THIs is so very high in my favorite products from Danyale. This page is from last year, and I have so much to scrap with this on a different issue: Sarita's bedroom.... long story short: is our main issue and why we argue most of the time.... here are a couple of pages I made in 2015 and 2016 (I think? LOL) and I made a double pager yesterday for today's SOSN too, you can click on the thumb if wanting to look closer!
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

TFL!!!
Danyale and KarenB like this.
    • MelanieB
      I like what you did splitting the page in half with the white & dark pages and the text on both sides! Very creative!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Serena
      LOL!! I love all your pages here! Such great uses of this amazing kit!
    • fanon
      anothe beautiful and original page. I love your different styles !!!!!
    • Nemla
      Hmmm, think I will have a burger now, this made me hungry, and sorry an apple just won't do LoL .
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).