RJMJ

July-Scraplift-Challenge-GoneWithTheWind-Sea Summer

July-Scraplift-Challenge-GoneWithTheWind-Sea Summer
RJMJ, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
I Rather Enjoy Scraplifting Challenges & There Was No Shortage Of Beautiful Layouts & Inspiration But For Some Reason I Struggled To Finish This Layout...I Don't Do Many White Space Layouts & That's Why I Chose That One To Lift & If You look At My Finished Layout You May Not Think It Looks That Complicated But It Was...Trying To Get The Right Colors Of Papers...I Tried So Many Variations That I Lost Count...Trying To Find The Right Font & Right Color & Finding A Way To Make It Stand Out & Be Able To Read It...Same Thing I Tried So Many Combinations...The Right Sized Photo,The Correct Background Etc...I Put In So Many Different Elements & Nothing Looked Right...I Guess Sometimes It's Just Like That...I Finally Finished My Layout & I'm Happy With It Now...I Like The Combo Of The Blue & Grey & How The Blue Striped Paper Looks Kind Of Nautical Like The Photo & The Pop Of Gold Color To Match The Gold In The Photo & The Gold Color Font With The Glow In Behind To Make It Pop...I Guess Sometimes Simple Is Best!...

For My:Sea Best Layout: I Used:

:Our Life-Allison Pennington
:Wink-Allison Pennington

Here Is The Link To The Layout I Scraplifted:

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/snap-perfection-moc5-january-9-challenge.288407/
slfam likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oooh I just absolutely adore the way you've done the background! I really think this is just perfectly done! Lovely page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    333.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px
    Date / Time:
    2017:07:22 02:35:11

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).