Nemla

Journaling May

Journaling May
Nemla, May 29, 2018
Description:
Journaling challenge ( see text in thread )
Kits; Kate Hadfield
Farmers garden (sorry to add weeds to your herbs )
A to z Objects
Coffee and cupcakes
and by Lynn Grieveson; petal this months byoc
MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      The little herb garden box is so cute! I'm loving their Sweet Tangerine tea right now!!
    • MrsPeel
      another thing we have in common!!!! when I was diagnosed diabetes, and even before, when I started getting heavily into eating better, I cut down on coffee and normal tea in favor of the herbal and fruit teas!!! Love the detox ones, and I have a routine of green teas, we get apple & pear, lemon, or some more elaborate ones...in Brazil we had some herbs growing in our garden so it was like an everyday thing... love how you built the page Vivi, gorgeous photo angles, LOVE the blackish background as it brings thge photo so vivid and beautiful... lovely bottom border with the garden box and super cute (as Kate does!!!) with the cup and cupcakes!!!! Apologies it took me so long to come comment, last month was fighting infections and ...well, my brain gets frustrated and overwhelmed so I can't make sense of words to type!!! beautiful page as always!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    May 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).