Jan

JANUARY 4 - CHANGE YOUR VIEW (PHOTOGRAPHY-CHALLENGE)

JANUARY 4 - CHANGE YOUR VIEW (PHOTOGRAPHY-CHALLENGE)
Jan, Jan 4, 2018
Description:
OUTDOORSY - CAMPING AND OUTDOORSY - HIKING BY KRISTIN AAGARD
FONT: DJB HOLLY TYPED
MrsPeel likes this.
    • dawninskip
      WOWSERS what an incredible page!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you!
    • cfile
      beautiful photo and wonderful page Jan. The photos are postcard quality! I can imagine both made into postcards! Beautful page!!
      Jan likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and photos
      Jan likes this.
    • Nemla
      Love your cluster, and the photos of course.!
      Jan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw to your photography Jan and what a beautiful page it is all over!!!I can see how you must have fallen in love with the place! love the cluster, gorgeous shadows and beautiful journaling, even the font is the perfect fit!!! great page :) [​IMG]
      Jan likes this.
    • christineirion
      Wow! Great photo and layering of elements! Lovely page!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you, Everyone, for your kind comments. I would so love living in this tiny town! @cfile That top photo is like one I found on an actual postcard in the little grocery store there in town. I bought several of them while I was there. The lady who originally took it and had it made into the postcard lived next door to my son. So I bought some from her, too. Then my son took us up on the mountain where the lady had taken the photo from and we took our own photos of it all. Such a fun thing to climb up there and see it all for ourselves. I also have a photo of that mountain from the street in front of the home my son was living in at that time. :)
      cfile likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Wow...this is such a pretty little town!! I love how you showcased it!!
      Jan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).