Serena

January 31st Then And Now

January 31st Then And Now
Serena, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
My layout for MoC6 January 31st Then & Now Challenge found here!

Credits:

Just Jaimee: Work It Girl! Digital Kit - Storyteller January 2017 Add-on, (background paper, start scatters, one day, strong + brave soul, believe in. vellum chevrons)

One Little Bird: At Week's End Elements, (frame, I heart)
All Things Considered Elements (square frame, every single day)

Paislee Press: A Love Story Elements Pack by paislee press ("you")
then & now (Collab with Three Paper Peonies) (I love you more each day. Look at you now."
this much - wordart add-on pack (more and more and more and MORE, xo xo xo xoxoxoxo, to infinity times forever)

Sahlin Studios: P.S. I Love You (Elements) (xoxo, each day I love you more.)

Allison Pennington: Wonderland: Alphabets (2010, 2017)
Cuddled Up: Alphabet (18?!)

Thank you for looking! :happydance2
    • redplaid3
      Very nice.
      Serena likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      First of all, as a Zumba instructor, I LOVE her beautifully colored hair! My teenager is 15.5, so I can relate strongly to your journaling. Lovely and heartfelt.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Aerobigirl Thank you!! It's all red now, she wanted to do it fall like colors for her senior photo, but we've had some fun ones! I miss my black purple and blue hair, I think I'm going to redo that at some point. Also, Zumba!! YAY!!!!!! Thank you for the sweet words. :D
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is so beautiful. I love all the journaling and I love your whole page design. Beautiful work.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Saar Thank you very much! :happydance2 I wanted to make it perfect for her, I'm glad it shows through.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    965.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).