Love and Romance by Kate Hadfield
Diptych by Paislee Press
Your Are My Fave by Paislee Press
Conversation Peice No.3 by Paislee Press & One Little Bird
Generations by Paislee Press & One Little Bird
On This Day by Paislee Press
Font: Pea Alicia Script
    • sarahbhb
      That is such a fun photo! No wonder you love it so much. I love the hand doodled frames you used here. Such a fun layout to match such a fun photo!
    • livelys
      Just a wonderful use of the template - the doodles, words & especially the photo are just perfect!
    • dennydenny
      Simply wonderful! I love your page :)
    • naughtsncrosses
      What a ripper of a photo! I'm glad they didn't destroy it - and that the photographer printed it! Wonderful, wonderful and graphically inspiring layout!!!!
    • cfile
      Love that photo!!! I am so glad you documented it, and while they are no longer together, I am glad you are the keeper of your family treasure! Love the documentation on this, the elements you used and your journaling. Great job Nicole! - Going through stuff at my Dad's to pack up before putting the house ont he market, I found my brother's wedding album, and he is now divorced, so I told him I would keep the album for my nephew for down the road, so regardless if they are no longer together, it is your beginning, and you should treasure it! So glad to see your page and I do love that great shot of your parents!! Awesome!

PS love the added additions of the newspaper clippings of their engagement & wedding announcements!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Ink and Pixels
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: