Serena

Inspiration - Gizmo

Inspiration - Gizmo
Serena, Apr 26, 2017
Description:
My layout for the Inspiration Challenge found here.

Credits:

Allison Pennington -

Not Pictured
At A Glance: Scribbles

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs -

Cherish {Dressed Up}

Fonts: DJB Gimme Space, Quicksand

Action on Photo - Kasia Designs Hazy Memories - Monochrome Love
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe... such sweet photos! way to scrap it girlie!
      Serena likes this.
    • bestcee
      OH the journaling! Such sweet words! I love that you included the part where she came down and her reaction to the page too. The little scribbles highlighting is wonderful.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @keepscrappin OMGosh, my kids man. Candid shots are NOT a thing in this house. They KNOW when I'm taking photos no matter how sneaky I am and I usually get one of three. Blank face bordering on boredom, silly things like SCARY cheesy grins, kissy faces or lately dabs... (oi) or snuggles and giggles. The third, sadly is waaaay too long in between, so I gotta take them when I can! I think the one where I'm snuggling him, we were waiting for the bus, it was one of the last 'normal' photos I got. lol! And thank you!

@bestcee I had JUST gotten the matte, the photos, first journaling and splats done. (I hadn't done the b&w just yet) and I was looking for some elements. Found the camera and was putting it on when he came down to say goodnight and saw what I was doing. He immediately responded with that and took me off guard. Then he read (partially out loud) the journaling and hugged me SO tight and said "I love you too!"

When I make pages for the girls they're like "oh, that's neat." or something and don't seem very impressed. It was a shock to me the other day when my teenager saw me scrapping and went "You're really very good at that." But Jace, wow. I never thought HE would be so excited and happy about my pages! All of his comments over my pages on him have truly affected me too, I have noticed most of my pages are centered on him! Whoops!! ^.^ Thank you for your sweet words! This one was really fun to do!
    • fanon
      i love, love your photos and so sweet journaling..
      Serena likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      this is so sweet! love the photos and journaling
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Apr 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).