cinderella

I'm much cooler online

I'm much cooler online
cinderella, Nov 26, 2017
Description:
for the Monthly Muse Nov 2017 - Week #3: Grateful: Express your gratitude to someone you have never done or don't do often enough.

Stay Weird - Collab Bundle by Etc. by Danyale and Little Butterfly Wings
font: Ruysty Bucket
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is so cool! I love that you love TLP. I love it too. I don't know what I'd do without my friends that live in my computer... hehe!
      cinderella likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you would know that the ones who know me know I am already in tears...... I remember the very first page of yours that made me go all joyful with recognition of what would turn in friendship, and seeing the amazing potential (and the similarities of how our minds work for the pages!) and then how much you have grown since that "fabrics" LO, how much I get to know about you , yes, bu=y the pages, by the little chats online with all others and our little conversations.... The Pad;'s family is magical, and I am so SO happy you stayed and became part of this absolute marvel that happens here!!!!!!!! Love the cards you used, the journaling of course, the full on clusters make my element hoarder sing with love.... only don;t quiet agree that you are much cooler online...maybe you just didn't happen to meet the right people who to be cool with until you showed up here LOL
      we are COOL all together!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug

super gorgeous page. thanks for the love, the support you always give us, you live in my heart!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      cinderella likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    cinderella
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).