Rikki

I'd rather sit on a pumpkin

I'd rather sit on a pumpkin
Rikki, Oct 22, 2017
Description:
For Cynthia's October inspiration challenge. Apart from the mood boards I was also inspired by cfile's pumpkin layout.

Credits:
It's not just black and white by Pink Reptile Designs; Ripped and stitched templates no. 1 by Lynn Grieveson; Autumn Happiness by Little Butterfly Wings; Inky dink page borders by Lynn Grieveson; Weekend Vibes by Paislee Press; Storyteller Oct 2017 by Just Jaimee; At a glance by etc. by Danyale; Original FotoBlendz No. 12 by Anna Aspnes; Photo Masks Vol. 5 Autumn by Joanne Brisebois; Fringe benefits by Dani B;
Fonts: sobrushone-one,SolmetBrush
Stock photo by inkknife_2000 at flickr via Wikimedia Commons
MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • carrie1977
      Ouch! That could hurt. LOL!

Cool photo! Love your strips of ribbon and paper tears.
      Rikki likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Great quote and I love the photo and the torn paper.
      [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      aw thanks Rikki! This is a gorgeous page. I love the signs of fall and autumn with all the Pumpkin Glory and your page does that perfectly! I adore the painted leaves. I love how everything blends together.. just fabulous Rikki!! I love fall!!
      Rikki likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Great quote!! What a beautiful page!
      Rikki likes this.
    • AnotherAmanda
      I love that quote. Great layering and blending- it looks great
      Rikki likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a funny saying and what a great photo. Wonderful layout.
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear girl, are master (mistress? LOL) of creativity!!!! LOVE that quote!!!! well, LOVE everything really (as customary with you!!!) the photo is brilliant, love the treatment/mask (not sure if you used one or just blending work but any way you did, looks amazing!!!) your bottom border also is gorgeous and, to top it all, I looked at the credits list and my heart sings!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, you are making me blush again.
    • Electra
      The photos, the masking, the paint, the colours, OMG, I adore this page! Beautiful!!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).