sczos911

i try.

i try.
sczos911, Oct 6, 2010
Description:
So based on week 1's prompt I ran through a lot of concepts, but being a mom stuck out the most. And what is going on right now - my girls are just going through a period of not listening and acting out at times. It makes me exhausted and frustrated all at the same time. This is like the hardest part of being a mom - there is no right or wrong way to do things - it is all trial and error. Really - is that anyway to raise a human? :) Thus where all the journaling came from.
Journaling reads:
I try.
I want you girls to know that I try really hard to be a good mom.
I try to show you that I love you every day.
I try to show you discipline when you need it.
I try to show you what a happy marriage and a good marriage looks like.
I try to be your comforter when you need a hug and a kiss.
I try to be your rock when you need something to lean on.
I try to show you what a happy person looks like.
I try to open up your eyes and show you what life has to offer.
I try to mold and shape you into little human beings that are wonderful people.
I try hard every day.
I try.
Some days I may miss the mark completely.
But just know that today I tried.
Yesterday I tried.
And tomorrow I will try even harder.
CREDITS: Wild Honey by Gina Miller {@ the-lilypad.com},
Oumpkin Waffles by Gina Miller {@ the-lilypad.com},Pumpkin Waffles EP by Gina Miller {@ the-lilypad.com},Frame Stash 1 by Gina Miller {@ the-lilypad.com}, Apron Strings Ribbons by Gina Miller {@ the-lilypad.com}, Heavy Duty Staples by Kate Hadfield, Newspaper Alpha by Kate Hadfield, Clumpers - Squares by Crystal Livesay, Dusty Haze Photo Action by My 4 Hens
FONT: DJB Melissa D
    • 4noisyboys
      This is simply stunning!!! Gorgeous everything!
    • sahlink
      AMAZING!! The jouranling is utterly amazing!! This could be me writing this... it's just SO fitting!! The layout is absolutely beautiful too!! WOW!! Into my favs!
    • MandaKay
      Ok...I seriously have watery eyes reading this because it is EXACTLY how I feel. It is exactly what I would want my daughters to know! This is a beautiful page aesthetically, but emotionally beautiful too!
    • juhh
      so artistc!!! love your page!!!
    • stampin_rachel
      Your journaling is perfect for this challenge. (Would it be ok if I borrowed some of it in the future??) Fantastic scrap!
    • Amy Wolff
      This is gorgeous! I initially was impressed with the page design, but your journaling blew me away. Great job!
    • Kelleanne
      This is so beautiful! I love your journaling so much. This is so easy to relate too. Wonderful wonderful page!
    • Kate
      Oh my goodness, what wonderful journalling! Your composition here is great too, I love all the patterns, colours and layers. Beautiful page!
    • jdesai
      What a beautiful page. LOve the pop colors against the brown background. Your journaling is wonderful.
    • tania
      LOVE your take on the challenge, this is lovely. Beautiful journaling and beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    sczos911
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2010
    View Count:
    Comment Count: