Serena

I-Feel-So-Alone-2

I-Feel-So-Alone-2
Serena, Jul 11, 2017
Description:
I'm sorry this is not my usual happy go lucky layouts. I'm only sharing this one here, it will not be printed, just needed to be done as a therapeutic escape. Love you guys!

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs - Epic Dressed Down

Dawn Inskip - Paper Pandemonium

Allison Pennington - You Are Here
- At A Glance - Scribbles

Mixed Media Monthly - April 2015
- June 2017

Etc by Danyale - Life in Color Papers

Just Jaimee - Storyteller May 2017 Oh Baby!
- Dynamic Photoshop Brushes - Dots

Thank you for looking!
MrsPeel, Vrielinkie and bbymks5 like this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      @Serena this is amazing. I am not "zooming" to read either, but I am in a place right now where I thought about making something like this. You may have just given me a push. I always create "happy" things, but maybe I need to do it of other reason also. BIG HUGS!
      MrsPeel and Serena like this.
    • Serena
      @KatrinaHunt13 ::SUPER hugs!:: Do it! You'll feel better! Tag me when you do, I'll happily come and leave you supporting hug and loves as well! Thank you for peeking and sharing this moment with me! I was worried about posting a not happy one, but I realized I wasn't making any others right now because I'm so stressed at some of the things going on here. This helped me and I think I can make more happy ones again soon. ^.^ I hope that you can find some healing as well!
    • bbymks5
      Awww...I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now :( Hugs Mickey!!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 Hugs to my favorite Minni!! <3 This too will pass, I know. But right now I'm just floored.
    • bbymks5
      @Serena Oh no!!! I didn't read your journaling, it would feel like a total invasion of privacy, but if you need to vent/talk message me day or night!!!
      Serena likes this.
    • HappyMamacita
      This layout is moving...beautiful.
    • MrsPeel
      my first impulse was to comment how beautiful this is, and how I love the geometric approach with a bit of mystery with what I didn't know it was journaling until I clicked and came to see...(was looking at the thumbnail first) then I see what you tell us. Like the girls, I didn;t feel you want us to read the journaling? I also think you actually should print, make it part of your story. I used to make a lot of "low" pages, and I reckon it makes for memory keeping to not only show the beauty of the happy moments in our lives.... I was watching a movie (or was it some series?) and someone said only by knowing the hard misery is that we can;t fully appreciate the sweet and the light..... and you are so much more amazing because of all the struggle and the fight with adversity... I have learned with you, and we have only met recently, but by knowing your story (or part of it at least) I got so much courage and so much learning, so much inspiration and so much love..... you are one AWESOME woman...and the lows are part of you as much as the highs.... If the journling isn;t something you want your family or generations to come to read, disguise it, cover it or just make it with an illegible font....but I would very much print it with the same note you give us here....not a high moment, but you needed to pour into the page.... you, my dear girl, are a talent and that talent is built by ALL you are. This is awesome, visually and emotionally (even though I didn;t read the journaling) Once again, the power of the scrapbooking art to make beautiful things turning up from not so beautiful moments, events, feelings....
      I don;t usually go into the Froggy Faves when commenting in the galleries as having too many tabs open sometimes I post in the wrong place LOL but with this, I think is worth making the effort..... sharing Into the Froggy Faves!!!!![​IMG]
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).