Description:
credits:
Foxy Lady: Vixen Whatnots
by Bella Gypsy,
Foxy Lady: Vixen Itty Bits
by Bella Gypsy,
Foxy Lady
by Bella Gypsy
jenn mccabe, jesskab and elitka like this.
    • mimisgirl
      oh my! Not sure if I should laugh or not - but I do love this! and I SO understand the feeling. I think I am right there more often than not lately!

Hugs friend!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mimisgirl Lately it has been bad, it probably has to do w/ not sleeping more than 2-3 hrs a night for 3 weeks now.... plus I keep gaining weight... ufffff.....
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love this design and your creative use of shapes (and tthose cool expletive pins!) and the journalling around the cluster and hope that some of your issues resolve soon!
    • jesskab
      I love how you used the hexagons, I had trouble fitting them in. I'm sorry it's tough right now. Life cycles through the good & the bad & all you can do is your best. I hope things get better soon.

I have to point out that you currently have 911 LOs in your gallery. Seems fitting right now. Just hang on @Dalis.
      Dalis likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      @Dalis ugh!! I hear you. Not sleeping certainly takes it's toll. And I've been gaining weight too. Hate the way it makes me feel. Stress, it sure is mean all around. Hang in there, and hugs!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mimisgirl It's such a horrible circle, because I eat because I am depressed and I gain weight and I am depress because I gain weight.
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      ugh - sorry Dalis - I"m in the same boat with that cycle - the sad part is i have been trying and doing good for 5 weeks but nothing is happening weight wise - it's beyond depressing! i hope things get better (especially the sleeping part - OMG! 2-3 hrs is NOT good) but i have to say this is freaking awesome! you are so creative woman! love it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      @Dalis EXACTLY! I hate it too friend! WE need to figure out a way to end the cycle and then share it with all our girls!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mimisgirl YES! {while I eat some Reese's PB cup that ended in my Target cart}
      mimisgirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).