bbymks5

Home

Home
bbymks5, Jul 17, 2017
Description:
All paper and elements by PRD from Blue Skies, Homebody, I Am Not Perfect, Puppy Love, Rain or Shine, Sisters, Sketch and Wire Alpha and What a Wonderful Day
mirjam, orkan, Christina W and 3 others like this.
    • cfile
      Love your B/W take on the template ad the papers/elements you have chosen to work with your lovely b/w nest photo... love your journaling re the "empty nest" .. so sweet with the music note flair and the daisy flower. Your tapes are fun too... well done!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • KarenB
      So sweet. Love the minimalism and photo. Liking the monochromatic scheme too :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is absolutely awesome!!!!!! Love the monochromatic feel, the pieces you used (and how many kits!!! LOVE the harmonious feeling....layering is gorgeous and the detail of that little elements with the date is the perfect addition!!!!!!! (I may need to go look for that so I can use it LOL) gorgeous, as usual!!!!!![​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      such a lovely shot Timmi! i love the journaling and how you start it with the "knick, knock" ... beautiful! absolutely gorgeous monochromatic page and so fitting for your theme page! :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Love the monochromatic theme, Timmi. Very creative masking/blending with the crow.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
    • mirjam
      What a beautiful page Timmi! Love the mochrome black an white scheme with the subtle pops of kraft! Great topic too! LOVE this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).