Rikki

Holiday fun

Holiday fun
Rikki, Oct 22, 2017
Description:
For the zombie slow scrap.

Credits:
Storyteller Raine by Just Jaimee; Got buttons by Pink Reptile Designs; Storyteller Hadley July 2015 by Just Jaimee; Storyteller 2015 free stuff - Happy stamps by Just Jaimee; Scribbled Journal Spots by Lynne-Marie; Alpha: A little peculiar by Little Butterfly Wings;
Fonts: SSBaristaBluesPro
AnotherAmanda and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Great page Rikki! Looks like your family had a fabulous day and time! Love your large alpha and the fun happy button/flairs. This is so colorful. The pops of pink and green are fabulous!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh LOVE!!!!!! especi`lly the super fun tittle and the way the journaling is composed!!!!! I may need to "steal" this idea!!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel I only got those journaling spots this weekend and had to try them out right away. In the thread you can see I had another one placed there first, but it didn't work out with the size of the title so had to replace it. They are really super fun!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Rikki are they from here? link me up if so...please!!!!
      are you not kissing Bart?
      ***cries****
      :giggle
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      Kissing Bart is too stressful for me. I am getting obsessed with that stuff, so I will stay clear. In fact, I know the perfect quote for this situation - must make a note to scrap about it....I'll leave Bart for someone else to discover.
      Yes, the spots are from Lynne Marie: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Scribbled-Journal-Spots-M3.html
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • willimena
      Your alpha choice for your title is perfect - I'm always trying to match the type of font/alpha I use to the 'feel' of the page and you've done this well.
      Rikki and MrsPeel like this.
    • michelepixels
      I think Bart has been left unkissed here. If so, I'll kiss him! Thanks @Rikki and I hope you enjoy scrapping that quote.

I came here to say I love the color in your layout, and the way you fit in the title. Your page came together so beautifully, and I think scrapping so slowly following directions like this is hard!
      Rikki and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE this community, love the dialogue it happens in the galleries as much as in the forum...love the creativity and camaraderie with soul that goes on.... you rock!!!!! Thanks for the link Rikki!!!!!
      @michelepixels @willimena
    • carrie1977
      This is such a bright, fun layout! I love the banners, the little flairs under the flower and the journal highlighters you used. So fun!
      Rikki likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that large title! And the circled words in the journaling are awesome! Thanks for playing with the zombies and me.
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).