mirjam

Hippie

Hippie
mirjam, Aug 10, 2013
Description:
credits:
Hello Austin!, One of a Kinds Elements and Papers, Winged , Hipster Page Gemmies all by Pink Reptile Designs.
Handmade with Love by Pink Reptile and Studio 68 and Mars vs Venus [background paper]
Thanks for having a closer look!
If you like to see 2 more photos'of Hippie then take a peek here at my blog: http://pinkreptiledesigns.blogspot.nl/2013/07/so-proud-that-i-need-to-sharemeet.html
    • mollyc
      i love it! my ds's lovey is a hippo, so I love all things hippo now! =)
    • Ellie
      You made that! Eeeek! Im in love! I also think your lo is pretty awesome too!
    • FarrahJobling
      i LOVE hippos! I'd love the link to the pattern =)
    • mirjam
      Thanks girls!!! ♥
      You can find the link to the pattern at the bottom of the post on my blog Farrah! Along with 2 more photo's!
      http://pinkreptiledesigns.blogspot.nl/2013/07/so-proud-that-i-need-to-sharemeet.html
    • FarrahJobling
      I found it! Also...your LO is adorable...totally sold me on the pattern ;)
    • cfile
      Oh Mirjam what a great layout page showcasing your cute little "Hippie" I am still amazed and he is adorable! The Austin alpha is perfect here!! Gorgeous!!
    • mirjam
      Thanks so much girls! xoxo I am smiling from ear to ear here! LOL
    • Pallavi01
      I loved it the minute I saw it!!! :D not sure whether I saw it on your FB page before or your blog ... Wherever u posted the earliest:) it's just such a happy happy colorful hippo!! :D love it that you did an LO about it :) left me smiling :)
      Absolutely love all the white space on the page and the focus on hippie darling :D
    • MrsPeel
      as everything you do, this is total perfection, in every possible way. You are one talented woman, and I'm so O proud to not only be in your team, but to count you as a friend...the page is gorgeous...love Hippo Hippie!!!!!!!!
      Hugggzzzz
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Aug 10, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: