Christina W

Hidden-Nest

Hidden-Nest
Christina W, Jul 22, 2017
Description:
Apologies for re-upping this in the gallery. I am new to all this and just realized I should be uploading smaller versions of my jpegs - not the original enormous files!

Papers: Lynne-Marie (M3 Different)
Red Paint and Flower Stamp: Lynne-Marie (Daydream)
Doily stamp: Dawn Inskip (M3 Different)
Tape: Allison Pennington (MPM Foundation)
Paint splatters: Just Jaimee (Trajectory Splatters brush set)
    • Amson
      What a wonderful find! I love the way that you have scrapped this page with the selection of 2 colours as accent. Love this page!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh no worries about reupping, I missed it the first time. I love nest, and they have to be one of my favorite nature things to take photos of too! Welcome to the Lily Pad, and we have a fun post that may help you here:
      FAQ - notifications, signatures and other fun facts
      and please know that we are here to help and encourage, so get comfy and I hope you find a home here!
    • Christina W
      Thank you so much @AnneofAlamo! I am not necessarily the most web-savvy person in the world, so I appreciate the link to the FAQ :)!
    • ashleywb
      What a beautiful nest and lovely page. I like the two papers peeking out and the added interest of the stamps.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    60.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).