jwalls39

Hey You... - MOC 2018 Jan 9 - Advice To Your Future Self (Journaling Challenge)

Hey You... - MOC 2018 Jan 9 - Advice To Your Future Self (Journaling Challenge)
jwalls39, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
Journaling reads:

Hey you...yes you...younger self. I’ve been asked to journal about what I’d tell you…I know you’re probably thinking “why spoil the surprise”, right? Well there are some things I want you to know, ok? Bear with me. Unfortunately I can’t really tell you much about your childhood because I really don’t remember mine. I think my first memories are somewhere in my teens. I wasn’t a real happy kid...there wasn’t a lot of affection in the house, which, unfortunately, becomes a part of your being...so try to be comfortable with giving and receiving love when you get older...it’s so important. Just because you didn’t get it doesn’t mean you can’t give and receive it. Got it? You will have many joys and sorrows as you migrate through life...maybe you’ll find a better way to deal with them than I did...but OMG you will have some great successes! You have the gift of the Midas touch! “What’s that” you ask. Google it. As an adult you’ll make a few mistakes...nothing huge, but you’ll bounce back and make better choices. You will have kissed a lot of frogs by now, but you do meet your prince when you least expect it. You’ll know when that is…I promise. (wait til you see where he takes you after you get married!) As you get older, do remember one thing throughout it all: “don’t sweat the small stuff”...trust me...that one is a keeper. Please remember to stay healthy and active! We have a lot of crazy shit in our family...maybe there will be a way to prevent most (if not all) of the things that will happen when you hit your 40’s and 50’s. If not...just remember to be brave and strong and never ever give up the fight...ever. Got it?

Credits:
Sara Gleason - Elmwood Template
Etc. by Danyale - Boho Soul Bundle & Everyday Brave Bundle
Dawn Inskip - Art Smart Kit (stitches)
Mommyish Stylin' 79 - Vellum
Font: Raggedways
Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      oh Jill... what can I say... this is absolutely beautifully journaled. It brought a tears to my eyes my dear friend. You have a heart as big as Texas and you make everyone that you touch smile with your kindness and warmth. I love the advice you are giving to your younger self, but it can be given to everyone... they are very wise words. Love you my dear friend. I love all the paint and word arts you used here. hugs :glomp:glomp
    • melaniedesigns
      Oooooh i love this jill the page is do full and artsy i love all the elements you added . And your journaling is awesome you have word your feeling perfect
    • Dalis
      Love your advice, and your layers!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).