silent ranks

Hello-#15

Hello-#15
silent ranks, Jun 14, 2017
Description:
Hello by Pink Reptile Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHH LOVE them!!!!!!!! love the boots and love the page!!!!!!! gorgeous elegant, marvelous white space, the little flower and the tag fastened with the staples are making me fall in love with this even more!!!!!!!!!!!
      you know, not being able to wear cowboy boots are one of my deepest sources of anger for what went with my failed operations.... they left me with one leg longer than the other (which in theory should make me happy as I am so so very little LOL) but the hospital wont fix some types of shoes & boots because of the inclination of the heel,.... one day I will have the money to hane a pair made to measure for me LOL LOVE your page!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Karen
      Ooooh! Those are some rocking boots! I love that your husband called you to tell you about a sale on them! Lol! That's just awesome! Lovely layout and I love the journaling on top of the photo here! Perfect! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    282 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).