jenn mccabe

Happy Fall

Happy Fall
jenn mccabe, Nov 16, 2017
Description:
For the PRD 3 Way Series, where we show you 3 ways to creatively use and stretch your stash, Stamps with Sass
Idea #1 : Create Custom Word Art
: grab a few doodled stamps - mushrooms, leaves, and acorns & combine with some journaling using the warp text tool

Nuts About Fall Papers & Elements | Pink Reptile Designs
Christina W likes this.
    • bellbird
      Aah! i thought i was seeing double or triple for a second but i get it now! i love the subtle misty paint as a matt and to guide focus on the photo and the design here is really cool - your doodle font stroke custom word art is fantastic!
    • jenn mccabe
      lol, i've been doing these "3 ways" for so long now ... i'm surprised they are new to you! sorry for almost messing with your vision :giggle and i appreciate your sweet comment @bellbird , thank you! :beat
    • bellbird
      @jenn mccabe i dont know that i've noticed the same photo scrapped 3 ways before in the gallery like this though - that's what tripped me up i guess - i love the 3 ways series :)
    • jenn mccabe
      you are right @bellbird sometimes i do it with different photos (although most of them are all with the same) you probably caught diff. pics examples - but i'm still giggling cause you had to do a double take! :) TY!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).