cfile

Happy Birthday 2 Me

Happy Birthday 2 Me
cfile, Mar 28, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Paislee Press | Oh Happy Day Kit (Elements & Papers) https://the-lilypad.com/store/Oh-Happy-Day-Digital-Kit-by-paislee-press.html
Font: Bravelove
FarrahJobling and jesskab like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love that one word in red! the tag is so cool - love the mix of fonts and sleek graphic design of it! and the shadows on that banner are awesome!
      cfile likes this.
    • wombat146
      Brilliant page Christa and a belated happy birthday as well! Love the tag as well along with the touch of red! Very creative and stunning page!
      cfile likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous page of you Christa <3
      cfile likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a beautiful picture and I love the tag with the age and details. I haven't heard of it described as a double-nickle age, but that is perfect! Wonderful page!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm here with Nelma to show her how gorgeous you look LOL so she can recognize you in case I can't get out of the car LOL <3 Gorgeous page!!!! I need REALLY to catch with your gallery Huge hugggzzzz <3
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel aw how cute!! I will find you with no issues I am sure!! talk to you later!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).