michelepixels

Halloween Inspiration - HALLOWEEN 2014

Halloween Inspiration - HALLOWEEN 2014
michelepixels, Oct 22, 2017
Description:
everything is from Moon Whispers by Etc By Danyale
except I used (and modified) two photo cluster templates from Kristin's Scrap Design (from many years ago)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Electra
      Holy cow, you have been busy with this masterpiece! Excellent pages!
    • michelepixels
      @Electra Thanks! I can't take full credit for the photo arrangement. That's an old template from my stash dating back to 2011; I just duplicated a couple of spots to squeeze in two more photos, and stretched one spot to make the photo fit the way I wanted. :)

The only problem with spending a couple hours on a layout is that I missed kissing Bart again! Sigh. :)
    • bestcee
      You weren't kidding when you said 23 photos! Holy moly awesomesauce!
    • michelepixels
    • MrsPeel
      Michele, I could be here for hours telling you the reasons I love you so much....but lets keep it just to this or you will get bored of me LOL First of all, the fact that you enjoyed so much making something that was inspired in my boards makes me hugely happy. The way you translated it into your pages is absolutely wonderful, and, once again, the magnificent memory keeper in you I LOVE so so much...all those photos, the beautiful way you always compose that nothing looks crowded and gives us a wonderful feel of your family life..... Love Danyale's Moon Laughter & Whispers and it looks amazing here!!!!!!! If you make another page with the photos of that Halloween, tag me so I can come see it!!!!! So so glad I could inspire this beauty!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • michelepixels
      @MrsPeel I could never get bored of you! Thank you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michelepixels
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).