jaharvey

Haleakala

Haleakala
jaharvey, Feb 10, 2018
Description:
The Feb 2018 inspiration challenge is to combine aspects of two of the MOC6 challenges into one new layout. My page combines the all-in-a-row technique from day 30 with the alphas challenge from day 29. I have been a bit liberal with the challenge requirements: the page title is outside the all-in-a-row section and I didn't use multiple alphas. I started with the idea of me standing on the span of the "H". I had wanted to do something like this for the all-in-a-row challenge during MOC6, but I didn't have time to fuss with something new.

Sun stamp: non-TLP
Background paper (hue adjusted): Dogs Storyteller Nov2017 Add-on, by Just Jaimee
Alpha: Work It Girl Storyteller Jan2017 Add-on, by Just Jaimee
Font: American Typewriter
ArmyGrl likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is brilliant! I'm "pinning" it for future inspiration!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @ArmyGrl Thanks! I had a lot of fun with this. I created the dash above the "A" from two parts of "E" and added some cast shadows where my feet and hand overlap the big "H." The idea comes from one of my pins :) of a magazine editorial with a large "G" -- I think it might have been about Gettysburg perhaps.
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • jk703
      That is so cool, how you used the "H'" So creative! The simplicity lets your photo shine. I like how you created the piece you needed from another letter! Wonderful!
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).