bjthomas

Growing Memories

Growing Memories
bjthomas, Apr 14, 2014
Description:

Loving the warmer planting weather!

credits: Garden Grown by Kate Hadfield // Field Trip by Sahlin Studio // template by Kate Hadfield

journaling: We decided to build a small garden over spring break this year. I had seen a cool idea for a vertical garden on Pinterest, and wanted to try it. So, on the Thursday before the break, David and I went to Lowe’s to get the lumber and then he built the base that afternoon. One day during the break, we went to Lowe’s and Walmart and picked up the rest of the supplies needed for the garden - pots, plants, dirt, and seeds. We got home and started planting. Everyone helped, and I think that everyone actually enjoyed themselves. Hopefully we’ll be able to get some good veggies and herbs from the garden eventually, but even if the plants all die, it was a fun memory to kick off the spring season of 2014!
    • bderby
      I like your attitude!!  It looks like a great project and I hope you get some good veggies from it!
    • AmyG
      Fun layout with cute elements! Good luck with your garden :)
    • Angie4b1g
      This is a great series of photos!  Hope your garden does awesome :)
    • Kate
      Oh your little garden is lovely! Super photos and composition here, I love how you used all the elements and how you layered those lovely background papers!
    • Sara
      Oh I love how you put idea in to action together!  I hope your little garden is happy and fruitful!  I love how you're documenting the every day through photo and journaling here!  And what a fabulous sequence of photos!  The doodle-y elements are the perfect addition!  
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Apr 14, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: