Dalis

Grow Through What You Go Through

Grow Through What You Go Through
Dalis, Apr 9, 2017
Description:
credits: No Rain + No Flowers: Journal Cards by MP-Addons & Allison Pennington, No Rain + No Flowers: Patterns & Backgrounds by MP-Addons & Allison Pennington, Memory Pockets Monthly: RENEW by Valorie Wibbens & Sara Gleason & Sahlin Studio & Paislee Press & Mommyish & Allison Pennington, Flight Plan No. 30 by One Little Bird (template challenge)
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, that is persistence. and good mama encouraging too i'm sure! ;) sweet photo and moment captured and your journaling is so good too! love the colors here Dalis!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jenn mccabe I had a completely different background that I thought I loved and then Bianca came and said, "try the wood background" and we both fell in love w/ the contrast of the wood and the blues. LOL!!!!
    • Amson
      What progress and so worth it. Beautiful page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Amson Not sure how your puppies were when you got them, but this one is a spook. We still have to work really hard on her to have her come by Bianca and me inside the house, she is much better outside the house.
    • Amson
      @Dalis Yes our Roseanna was terrified of a lot of things and especially cars. She came to us at 1 and just after surgery as she had had a badly broken front leg (which had been left to heal on its own by the trainer.) Luckily she was rescued and put through surgery and is with us. :-)
      Dalis likes this.
    • RNana
      I love your sequins and enamel circles scatter with your blue circles they look awesome against your wood background. I am so glad that your dog has warmed up and is less frighten.
      Dalis likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout is being featured in this month's Memory Pockets Monthly blog post. Thanks for sharing!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      I love how all the sequins and blue circles echo the rain in the photo. And I love the contrast between the blue and the orange.
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).