Description:
For Justine's Slow Scrap

Scrapping with Liz - Focal Point Templates4
All The Feels Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
Amber LaBau - Science Chic Papers
Dawn Inskip - Light and Shade Flower Garden collection
Pink Reptile Designs - emphasizers Vol2
    • scrappyjedi
      ooooh, that split photo is awesome- it really reinforces the height of the Lighthouse. Also love the arrows and that tiny bit of purple paper at the bottom of the page that catches the eye and directs it upward.
    • Juliestcyr
      I love that photo split, and however you treated that photo (or, the awesome lighting), and the green paper blending just brings the whole thing together.
    • bellbird
      fantastic job with these steps - i love your split photo too! beautiful light and capture and the colours and textures here are so beautiful and you did a great job mixing and matching - thanks for playing along Karen!
      KarenW likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the split photo and the mix of dark and light papers! Love the chevrons pointing the attention to your photo(s)!
      KarenW likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      This is stunning. I love how you split up that photo. The black background paper with the teal blend just looks stunning.
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    May 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    432.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).