Cherylndesigns

Germany @ Epcot

Germany @ Epcot
Cherylndesigns, Apr 7, 2018
Description:
Brown pp - etc_danyale slightly worn 6; yellow pp - etc_danyale 9; alpha - etc_danyale slightly worn; paint - slightly worn; three stacked flowers - slightly worn, frame - slightly worn.
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      :) I loved visiting all the countries in epcot. I especially loved Germany. I remember in 1988 when I moved down to FL with my parents, my friend came to visit and we went to Epcot. We went to France for lunch and then Germany for dinner..., I think there was a war that broke out in my stomach.. LOL anyway I love seeing all the countries. Love your page here Cheryl.. the big title and that gorgeous photo!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa. We loved seeing all of the countries, too. We have been to Germany, and it looked just like what we saw there. What a wonderful place Epcot is. Glad you got to go. I'm enjoying scrapping these pictures. I did project life books (3 of them) but scrapping these individual pictures has brought back so many memories.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns I agree Cheryl. I have been to Germany 3 times so I agree where Epcot has the authenticity of the countries they show case. I have been to Disney, Epcot, the Movie Stuido and Animal parts many times having lived there for a while in Merritt Island. It was always a lot of fun. Glad you are enjoying re scrapping some of your photos!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile We only went to Epcot and Animal Kingdom. I wish we'd have gone to Universal while we were there. We didn't go to the theme park at all, but could see the fireworks from our balcony every night. They pipe the music into all the rooms at The Contemporary Hotel, so you feel like you're right down by the castle.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: