AP - Sea Change
LG - Venice Beach
RMc - Words 2
SWL Big Titles

Technique - Geometrical Mosaics
Link:
jenn mccabe and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Jenn, you know I love you in all aspects, and your talent for scrapping is magnificent, also you are such an inspiration with the things you come up with!!!! your tutorials are always amazing, and the creativity I have learned from you is treasured!!!! this is gorgeous, the challenge is awesome and the page is breathtaking (as you do!!!) the quote so very truthful...funnily enough, I'm here with Sarita and Nelma (my carer) they are having a cup of tea with me, and we were talking about something for which this is the perfect answer...... I need to share this!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!
      [​IMG]
      jk703 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Beautiful layout, Jenn. Your mosaic makes for a perfect backdrop. Your instructions for the technique are thorough, can't wait to play with this at home after work. The hardest part will be selecting a photo to try this on...
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      Ah, Cynthia! Thank you! You always have such kind words, and are such a supportive person! Sending love! Tell Sarita and Nemla I said Helloooooo! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jk703
      @mcurtt Thank you soooo much! Let me know if you get stuck and I can't wait to see your artful take on this!
      MrsPeel and mcurtt like this.
    • jk703
      @MrsPeel I forgot to tag you above.... :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you deserve every word, Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!
      jk703 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is so beautiful, and the photo is breathtaking
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
    • Saar
      Your page is so so beautiful! I love both your photo and your mosaic. Thank you once again for this fun challenge.
      jk703 likes this.
    • Nemla
      So soooo beautiful. love the technique .
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jk703
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).