jenn mccabe

Gas Up

Gas Up
    • londoncuppa
      Love it, Jenn! That expression is priceless...haha. :D Wouldn't it be great if they always paid for their gas too? (maybe that was just MY daughters...lol) Awesome page!!!
    • cfile
      Love your page Jenn.. congrats to your daughter and wishing her luck on her road test. I remember when you couldn't pump your own gas and the guy came out and pumped it, and wiped/washed the windshield, and then gave you a glass or a utensil to collect with a fill-up! :) Then when it was pump your own it was so exciting! Glad you are giving her the lesson. I am laughing at Margaret's comment re if they would pay for their gas.. ha ha! Love the little elements with the key and key to happiness info and the shadow work on your title is cool. I love that it is color coordinated with your paper matte. well done! :)
    • jenn mccabe
      not just yours @londoncuppa neither one of my kids ever pays for their own gas! TY! :)
    • jenn mccabe
      @cfile Loved the washing of the windows part! Remember when you could ask for $5 gas and actually drive for a few days on that! :) TY!
      cfile likes this.
    • amandaresende
      I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • LynnZant
      Great photos! I'll have to remember that shot in a few months when my oldest starts learning. Love how you've layered the papers and those neat keys. Terrific layout!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Apr 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: