HeatherB

Fun Times

Fun Times
HeatherB, Mar 30, 2018
Description:
Pedal Pusher and Free Add-On by One Little Bird
Sporty Basketball by Kristin Aagard (leaf)

Cindy's Layered Templates: Set 225 by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Heather, I love the photos and shadows in this. Everything feels so neatly tucked in together. Wonderful pops of color too.
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG!!!!!!! so cutely little!!!!!!! isn;t it even a bit scary looking at their photos little together with the ones recent? I feel like I need a time travel machine to go back live my pregnancy and maybe 10 or 12 years on again... wouldn't change things (welll, maybe one or two stupid things I may have done! LOL) as much as we are great now with Sarita (it seems like teenagedoom finally is giving way for her growing up with her always warm heart and responsible personality!!) I enjoyed so much the toddler years and beyond... anyway, back to the [age, which is, as usual, gorgeous in every way... agree with Liana, the photos are amazing and your shadows always give dimension to the page that makes it richer...love all the layering and the colors are wonderful... such a beautiful memory to keep, the bicycle times!!![​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Mar 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).